Oct 24, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
 
 
This week's question is: Bookagram: Photograph your fave read in a funny place.
 
 
MY ANSWER: Oh cheeseballs. Mine's not that funny!
 
The fridge shelf was pretty empty, so I thought, why not?!

 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Lmao mine has something to do with food as well! Great photo! Mine will be up in a couple hours (Stupid time zones)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice... And definitely a funny spot... Why would a book be there!! Hmmm...

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fridge is quite popular today.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF
    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that made me think of Joey from Friends when he put a book in the freezer because he was afraid of something that happened in it :D

    Have a wonderful weekend, Jessica! Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was actually going to put mine in the fridge, but thought to dress it up instead.
    Here's what I did to The Darkest Minds
    New follower via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Great pic! At least you did it on purpose. Mine sometimes ends of there on accident. :D Thanks for visiting my site. Now following via GFC and Bloglovin'! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a good one. My fridge is frequently understocked. Maybe I should start using it for book storage to clean up my bedroom floor more. Not a bad idea.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea. Must be one hot romance LOL. Happy Friday. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heehee I love all the refridgerator pics this week =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jessica! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    The fridge/freezer is a popular place this #FF. I might have picked it too if mine hadn't been shamefully empty.

    Cheers, Kat :)

    PS. Follower via bloglovin #FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, do I see cool whip :p *drool*
    Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lot of fridge and freezer pics..lol. :) Old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was going to go with my fridge too but I thought all the different types of chocolate on the shelves looked bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This totally makes me want to raid my fridge! YUMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice!!! I love all the fridge shots!

    Old Follower :)
    Ginny @ My Urban Fantasies

    P.S. Don't forget to check out my J.A. Garland eBook & Swag Bag Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute and creative spot!
    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!