Oct 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



Fans asked for it, and now they've got it! Andrea Cremer is continuing the story she began in in her internationally bestselling trilogy: Nightshade, Wolfsbane and Bloodrose. In this new installment, Bosque Mar haunts the dreams of both Adne and Logan, trying to escape for the Nether, where Calla, Shay and the other Guardians trapped him in the final battle in the War of All Against All. Will he turn Adne to the dark side? Will Logan reclaim his birthright? And will darkness take over our world? In a novel filled with magic, romance and breakneck action, master storytelling Andrea Cremer's newest installment will not disappoint!







TITLE: Snakeroot
AUTHOR: Andrea Cremer

PUBLISHER: Philomel
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: December 10, 2013



Once a heart is lost in shadow...

Life has been anything but kind to Mary Chase. But the Society for the Suppression of Supernaturals has given her purpose. Now she's been tasked with catching a vicious murderer dubbed the Bishop of Charing Cross. But someone is already on the case—and the last thing he relishes is a partner.

Only someone who lives in darkness can find it.

Jack Talent has been alone with his demons for many years. He never expected to have the willful Mary Chase assist him on the Bishop case. Their age-old rivalry reaches new heights—even as their desire for one another reaches a fever pitch. Though he aches to bring her close, Jack's dark secrets are a chasm between them. With dangerous enemies closing in, Jack must find the strength to face the past...or risk losing Mary forever.


TITLE: Shadowdance
AUTHOR: Kristen Callihan

PUBLISHER: Forever
GENRE: Paranormal Romance (think that sounds right!)
RELEASE DATE: December 17, 2013



 

26 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Andrea Cremer books yet, but that cover makes me wish I had. Super great title too! :)

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... love the covers, sadly I haven't read any Andrea Cremer yet either. Great picks!!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of the first one! :D Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Nightshade trilogy but I also liked how it ended so I'm not sure yet if I will read Snakeroot.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the Nightshade trilogy but I don't want to either because of all the backlash the author received for her crappy ending. Anyways, I hope you enjoy Snakeroot when it comes out! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of Andrea Cremer's books but I have heard of it. I hope you enjoy them when they're release!
    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Jenn @ Books and Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was planning to read Wolfsbane after Bloodrose was released but after getting spoiled with the ending of Bloodrose, I decided to abandon the series altogether. However with the news of the 4th book, I might just be able to finish the series.

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of these days I will start the Nightshade books. Great picks!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I've been meaning to read some Andrea Cremer! Great picks -- thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had my eye on Snakeroot as well! I haven't read the prior series yet though. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snakeroot looks like it's going to be interesting. I've be meaning to read Anrea Cremer's books for a while.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems like everybody is waiting for Snakeroot. Both great picks and thanks for stopping by our blog! :)

    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGILOVECALLIHAN'SBOOKS! :D

    I don't like Cremer's books so far, but I'm willing to try The Inventor's Secret. But I'll pass on Snakeroot!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Snakeroot is on my TBR list already! I can't wait to read it :) Great picks.

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  15. kristen's books have the best, interesting covers. love the shadowdance cover. awesome picks :D

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm super excited for Snakeroot too! I never did finish the Nightshade trilogy but I read the two prequels and LOVED them, so I'm definitely counting the days til this book:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't know Andrea was continuing that series. omg im excited!!!

    Thanks for sharing <3

    Our WoW

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never read the nightshade series but I did just read her erotica spin off Captive (under a pen name & personally I wouldn't call it erotica) and it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of these sound great. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-unwept/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool picks! Shadowdance sounds really good. thanks for sharing.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shadowdance is going to be epic - Mary is so saucy that poor Jack doesn't know how to handle her.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great picks this week, Jessica! Hope you enjoy them once they're out.

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my post earlier. Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  23. These look like amazing reads, I’m totally adding it on my TBR list!

    & thanks for stopping by my post, sorry I’m returning your comment a little late. Hope you had an amazing Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I liked the Nightshade series ok, so I might try Snakeroot as some point. I haven't read any from Callihan though. I hope you enjoy both of these when you get them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!