Oct 10, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
 
 
This week's question is: Feature your own favorite blogger!
 
 
MY ANSWER: Oh crud-mudgins! This is going to be tough! There are sooo many bloggers out there already that I love!
 
 
 Nereyda at Mostly YA Book Obsessed is a favorite blogger of mine! We've been following one another for a long while now! We share quite a bit of the same taste for books! She's an awesome blogger and reviewer and her site is super cool!


Jaclyn at JC's Book Haven is another favorite blogger of mine! I love having conversations within comments on blogs and Jaclyn is definitely one of those bloggers who I have conversations with! She's another blogger who shares a lot of the same reading tastes as me as well!



I seriously wish I could just feature everyone! Because seriously I love all my blogging buddies! Even the ones I just started following a day or two ago!! The blogging community is one of the greatest communities out there! I feel so at home being among other booklovers, especially the ones who can understand and relate to my paranormal obsession!



17 comments:

  1. I know and love both of them! :D
    Old follower

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many choices. As you are already aware, I couldn't pick just one.

    Thanx for stopping by my FF
    Happy Friday

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know both of these blogs!
    Great Picks! Book Bloggers are the best bloggers :)

    Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by

    Michelle
    Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, the blogging community is awesome, and I'd have happily made a mile-long post today!

    I hope you're having a fantastic Friday, Jessica. Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes totally agree about the blogging community.. I absolutely love it and would have done a l;ong list but I didn't go there so just picked 1! lol.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. True, there are so many bloggers. That's why I love this meme. It allows us to discover so many :) My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first ever FF and so far I am loving it as I am finding some really amazing blogs! I am a new bloglovin and twitter follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so hard not listing everyone I love too - there's just so many great blogs out there! Love this community. I haven't been to JC's Book Haven before and being that I'm also paranormal obsessed I'm going to have to check her out.
    Old follower - Thanks for stopping by :-)
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know them! They are Great. My fav blog is you but you already know that :) Nice Picks.
    Old Follower Via GFC
    New Follower on Twitter.
    Booker like a Hooker's FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I love YA Bound AND JC's Book Haven! Happy Friday, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of them but I'll check them out :)
    My FF .

    New Follower via Bloglovin'!
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is really hard to choose a favorite blogger. I'm going to check these out.
    Thanks for stopping by the Harem :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for introducing these two book bloggers to us. The blogosphere is so large that it's hard to keep track of every blogger. I am so glad that you have these great buddies to walk with you while you're journeying the blogosphere.

    Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choices :)
    Thanks for stopping by my FF, I'm an old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like those blogs too. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/feature-and-follow-67.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree... Nereyda and JC are great. I like going there too!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Sorry I didn’t reply earlier. Your comment made my spam :( Really weird!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!