Oct 14, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read: 


World After by Susan Ee (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Hero by Alethea Kontis (4.5 stars)
Raising the Darkness by Chris Marie Green (4 stars)
In Bad Spirits by Chris Marie Green (4.5 stars)
Saved at Sunrise by C.C. Hunter (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

The Queen is Dead by Kate Locke



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Oath Bound by Rachel Vincent



Other Posts of Interest:





5 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved Oath Bound! I hope you'll enjoy it as well, Jessica! And you always have great-looking books on your Monday post :)

    Happy reading. Have a wonderful week.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a wonderful reading week. I still have Angelfall on my TBR mountain. I am not ready for another book by the author but am eager to hear what you thought about it. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for stopping by my blog earlier.

    Looks like you had a good week. Enjoy this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, they all look good :) The first one in the Shadow Falls series is on my TBR list. I love Rachel Vincent but the publication of Oath Bound in the UK was abandoned so I haven't had a chance to read that one :( Enjoy your week!
    My Monday, What Are You Reading .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always are reading books with the best covers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!