Oct 28, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Darkness Splintered by Keri Arthur--Review to come later this week
Roaring Midnight by Colleen Gleason (5 stars)
Moonglow by Kristen Callihan (4.5 stars)
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan (4.5 stars)



Review That was Posted:

The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa (ARC) (5 stars)



About to Start Reading:

 Allegiant by Veronica Roth


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:





3 comments:

  1. You read so many books that I want to read. Hope you have a great week ahead, Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous about your reads, they look amazing! I never requested Iron Traitor from NetGalley because I only read 1 book in that series but I'm glad you got to read it!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of beautiful covers. ENJOY your reads, and thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!