Oct 31, 2013

Random Thursday

Happy Halloween!!

So I was cleaning out my closet...or trying to reorganize it and it didn't go well. But anyway, amongst all the crap that I can't bare to toss out, I found what is possibly the coolest Halloween card ever that received like two years ago.


Yup! That be Scooby-Doo dressed as a vampire!! How freaking cool is that?! I remember when I opened the card and was soooo excited about it! And it was just a card! But I loooove Scooby and I looooove my vampires. So it's perfect!






2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! That card is adorable, I love Scooby Do. Is his suit fuzzy? It looks like it might be.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Halloween! Love the card! :)

    Alex @ Al's Thought's On

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!