Oct 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



Had a fabulous week once again!!

Here's what I got:

Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock--it finally arrived!! Already read and reviewed!
Raising the Darkness by Chris Marie Green
In Bad Spirits by Chris Marie Green
Cursed by S.J. Harper--A keeper copy since I read an ARC!
Hero by Alethea Kontis


Then for review from the author and publishers, I received:

Death of the Mad Hatter by Sarah J. Pepper
World After by Susan Ee (ARC)--eep!! So excited to read this one!


Then last week I sent a SASE to Chloe Neill and got some super awesome swag since I couldn't make it to one of her signings this summer:

An all access pass to Cadogan House--for when I visit!
Bookmarks!!


And then not book related, but still equally important and worthy of note, I bought:


The Little Mermaid BluRay Combo Pack--with movie money for Frozen!!!


So that was my haul this week! What did you get?




 

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I've seen Thornhill a lot this week, sounds like a good series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooh! Lots of god stuff <3 Enjoy all the lovely reads!
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool haul. I can't wait to read Thornhill :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul of books that I see you got this week. So many awesome ones. I really like the covers for S.J. Harper's book and Chris Marie Green. Hero was very good.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I was going to send a SASE to Chloe Neill but forgot. Wonder if I'm too late? Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Angelfall yet, but I definitely want to! That's awesome you got World After! Cursed sounds really great! I will be looking into that one!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I really need to start the Hemlock series. I have the first book but I still haven't read it yet. Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got Hero, I hope it is good, I loved the first book :) Enjoy your new lovelies my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh I'm looking forward to reading World After too! :D I loved Angelfall. Hero looks absolutely gorgeous too - enjoy!

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I really want to read Cursed and Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Didn't know Hemlock had a sequel. I need to start that series pronto then. Thanks for stopping by my STS. Enjoy all those books :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh some good ones. I still need to read Hemlock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to read Angelfall everybody likes it good to see you have # 2! Enjoy!

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy Thornhill, Jessica!! I LOVED IT TO BITS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am totally loving your haul this week! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, I really want to read Thornhill!
    And I saw The Little Mermaid at the store yesterday and totally thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've not heard of these books, but happy reading!
    Little Mermaid is such an awesome movie!! Thanks for stopping by my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have cursed and I can"t wait to read it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice haul! Especially Word After and The Little Mermaid! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Thornhill is definitely on my TBR list. And World After just reminded me that I have to read the first book in preparation for its release on November. I just pre-ordered it weeks ago when Susan was selling it for 1.99 $. :D

    Enjoy all your lovies, Jess. Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!