Oct 5, 2013

Cover Copy Reveal--Shadow Kiss: The Graphic Novel

It's here! It's here!! The release date info is FINALLY here! And guess what?! It comes out THIS YEAR!!
 

The third book in the series of New York Times best-selling adaptations of Richelle Mead’s Vampire Academy.

It's springtime at St. Vladimir's Academy, and Rose is close to graduation, but since making her first Strigoi kills, things haven't felt quite right. She's having dark thoughts, behaving erratically, and worst of all ...might be seeing ghosts. Consumed by her forbidden love with her tutor Dimitri and protecting her best friend, the Moroi princess Lissa, Rose is in no state to see the deadly threat that will change her entire world - and make her choose between the two people she loves most.







I have to say I LOOOOOVE this cover!! Better yet, I sooo love how these graphic novels have the background color matching the book cover's color as well! Of course, I remember this one had a doozie of an ending! The wait between graphic novels is as painful as the wait between the books were!


Shadow Kiss: A Graphic Novel releases December 31, 2013

The last day of the year, but it's still 2013! Although with my luck, I still won't get to read it til January 2014 since I will likely preorder it! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!