Oct 5, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Best TV/Movie Sidekicks! {Part II}


*in no particular order


SCOOBY-DUM

Scooby-Doo's cousin 

Scooby-Dum was just a silly kind of dog! He wasn't the brightest granted, but he was still funny. He liked playing detective with his cousin.



THE WOLFPACK

The group name of the guys from The Hangover movies 

 So Phil, Stu and Alan are the guys I am thinking of when I say the Wolfpack since they are sort of the sidekicks to one another and to Alan who was the main guy in the first movie...or at least the guy who was getting married and all!



MAXIMUS

Sidekick of sorts to Eugene Fitzherbert (aka Flynn Rider)

   Maximus is da bomb!!! I looooooved him in Tangled! He's my favorite character in the movie! He has such attitude! He kind of reminds me of one of our family dogs, who is also all white and all attitude!



ICHABOD CRANE (aka TOM MISON) 

Partner to Abbie in Sleepy Hallow TV series

  Really enjoying Sleepy Hallow and Tom Mison is a great Ichabod Crane! I love how he handles being in the 21st Century, he's quite funny. He makes for a great partner in solving all the weirdness going around Sleepy Hallow!



JACK THE MONKEY

Sidekick to Captain Barbossa

 The monkey was another great character in the Pirates movie! He was funny to, like in the first one when he tilts his head and smiles when Barbossa says, "Not you. We named the monkey Jack."



 

1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!