Oct 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


After Xandra’s nasty run in with the Arcadian Council of Witches—where she was almost killed and her boyfriend, Declan, was almost framed for it—her plan is to lay low and figure out why its members would torment the people they are supposed to protect. Declan, temperamental and protective warlock that he is, doesn’t feel so reticent. And when violence erupts again, there’s no stopping him from pursuing revenge…

When a council member is murdered in a fashion that screams dark magic, Declan claims someone else beat him to it. Xandra doesn’t want to believe he could commit such a brutal act, but she knows he has a dark side—one that his former love interest Tsura understands better than she ever will. With Tsura back in town, Xandra doesn’t know whom to trust. And a killer targeting witches and wizards is still at large…




Cannot wait for this one! The bad part about reading a new release at the beginning of the year and having the next one come out at the end of the year is that you've read a LOT of books between and I can't quite remember what was going on, only knowing that I liked it!


TITLE: Flamebound
AUTHOR: Tessa Adams

PUBLISHER: Signet
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 3, 2013




Love, power, and magic collide with war in the second book of the Falling Kingdoms series

Auranos has fallen and the three kingdoms—Auranos, Limeros, and Paelsia—are now united as one country called Mytica. But still, magic beckons, and with it the chance to rule not just Mytica, but the world...

When the evil King Gaius announces that a road is to be built into the Forbidden Mountains, formally linking all of Mytica together, he sets off a chain of events that will forever change the face of this land, forcing Cleo the dethroned princess, Magnus the reluctant heir, Lucia the haunted sorceress, and Jonas the desperate rebel to take steps they never could have imagined.




 This is a series I still need to start! But it's just one I feel so strongly about that I believe I will love it! So I can't wait for this one either! The covers are stunning too!


TITLE: Rebel Spring
AUTHOR: Morgan Rhodes

PUBLISHER: Razorbill
GENRE: Fantasy YA
RELEASE DATE: December 3, 2013




30 comments:

  1. They look great! :D I've seen the second one before. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on Rebel Spring. I haven't read Falling Kingdoms yet but I feel like I'm going to love it. Awesome picks!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still need to read Falling Kingdoms. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. They sound interesting.

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Falling Kingdoms but Rebel Spring looks amazing. Great pick Jessica!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m looking forward to read Rebel Spring.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read Falling Kingdoms too but I am sure I will love it! Great picks

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. These both sound awesome...hope you enjoy them. Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by - Flamebound definitely sounds interesting.

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I've not heard of either of these before, but I will definitely be checking them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flamebound looks great - I have to check it out. Thank you for sharing and stopping by my WoW.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am super excited about Rebel Spring. i forgot the finer details of book one, but I don't care, I know I'll love it.
    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read an arc of Rebel Spring and LOVVVVVED IT, you will too!
    And I just added Flamebound to my tbr

    Thanks for sharing <3

    Check out our Waiting on Wednesday

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  14. Flamebound I haven't heard of thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of either of these titles, but they do look promising :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the cover of the first book you featured! And I haven't read Falling Kingdoms, but I hope you enjoy Rebel Spring, when you read it! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read either one of the first books but Falling Kingdoms in on my TBR list and the first choice looks really good! Nice picks :)

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haven't heard of either of these but I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great picks they sound really good although I have never heard of them before. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't read a lot of fantasty, but both of these sound really interesting. I'll be looking them up for sure. Thank you for sharing them!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both sound great but I'm especially intrigued by Flamebound. I wasn't a big fan of Falling Kingdoms but I'm curious about the sequel.

    Nice picks :-) Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Rebel Spring! I want to read Fallen Kingdoms! I've heard great things!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can not wait for Rebel Spring! I read Fallen Kingdom before my blog so I didn't get a chance to really review it but I plan on doing both once I read this one.
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow!! 2 awesome choices.... love them both *sigh* add to TBR list....

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great picks all around this week! I really really love Morgan Rhodes' writing...must read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the cover of Rebel Spring. Two great picks this week.

    Thanks so much for stopping by YA Book Addict today.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great picks! I haven't started Fallen Kingdoms yet either, but it sure does sound great.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Haven't heard of them but Rebel Spring sounds amazing!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  29. These look awesome! Great picks and thanks for stopping by my post (:

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dude, I still need to read The Falling Kingdom too, but the cover for Rebel Spring has got me super excited to do so. I want to be in 'the know.' Thanks for saying hi!

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!