Dec 24, 2013

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
"I'm still trembling when he pulls me into his arms and brushes soft kisses over my hair and forehead. 'Was that strictly necessary?' I ask when I can find my voice again." p 62















TITLE: Flamebound
AUTHOR: Tessa Adams
PUBLISHER: Signet
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 3, 2013



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
 
 
This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
 
 
*in no particular order
 
 
Books on my list:
 
1. Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer
2. Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
3. Rebel Springs by Morgan Rhodes


Books I'd LOVE for Santa to work his magic to bring:


4. Cursed by Destiny by Cecy Robson
5. Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
6. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
 
 
7. Dirty Magic by Jaye Wells
8. The Ghoul Next Door by Victoria Laurie
9. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
 
  10. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout*
 
 
*Santa's really got to work some magic there! 



14 comments:

  1. Great teaser! Nice choices of books from Santa too. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy holidays and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get every book! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teaser made my toes curl! I really want to try Morgan Rhodes first book, I've been reading more fantasy this year and enjoying it immensely! The Ghoul Next Door sounds like so much fun - I shall have to find it on Goodreads. I really fancied Cruel Beauty but a friend of mine with an ARC has been quite disappointed with it so far. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I really want you to read Cruel Beauty. Excited to see what everyone thinks about it :D

    Merry Christmas!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some really great books and I hope you get them all!

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my post earlier. Wish you a very Merry Christmas and happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I don't think I'll mind Santa bringing me any of these books :)

    Great teaser, btw.

    Happy Holidays!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Cruel Beauty and Opposition :D Great list of titles! I hope you find some of these titles under your Christmas tree ;)

    Jasna @ The Bookmaidens
    Our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Santa is good to you, Jessica! You've got some great books on your list. :) Quite a few of them are on my wish list as well!. :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intriguing teaser - I will have to look into that book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been meaning to read Andrea Cremer and Gail Carriger for a while now! I'm glad I'm not the only one reaching on their list! Maybe if we believe really hard, Cruel Beauty will come to us?? Haha. I hope you have a lovely Christmas! Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely want to read Curtsies and Conspiracies! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Ghoul Next Door sounds fun and cute. I would totally read it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! I really need to read Snakeroot. I love Andrea! Great list!

    Ana @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks! I still need to read Cruel Beauty. I hope Santa was nice to you this year and brought you at least some of these :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!