Dec 3, 2013

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"'Make one move I don't like, and I'll put a bullet right between your eyes.' My hand didn't shake. Whatever fear lived inside of me was vanquished by the growing, nearly-out-of-control rage. 'I know it won't kill you, but I sure as hell know it will hurt.'" p 75















TITLE: Sentinel
AUTHOR: Jennifer L. Armentrout
PUBLISHER: Spencer Hill Press
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: November 2, 2013



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


This week's topic is: Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read


*in no particular order


Ooooh I like this one!!
1. WHITE HOT KISS
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17455585-white-hot-kiss?from_search=true
You bet it's #1!


2. SIXTH GRAVE ON THE EDGE
by Darynda Jones

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16061295-sixth-grave-on-the-edge?from_search=true
  


3. CRUEL BEAUTY
by Rosamund Hodge
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15839984-cruel-beauty?from_search=true
  
4. OPPOSITION
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13644055-opposition?from_search=true


5. UP FROM THE GRAVE
by Jeaniene Frost

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10357792-up-from-the-grave


6. DOROTHY MUST DIE
by Danielle Paige

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18053060-dorothy-must-die?from_search=true


7. VISIONS
by Kelley Armstrong

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18398797-visions?from_search=true


8. THE FOREVER SONG
by Julie Kagawa

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17883441-the-forever-song?from_search=true


9. THE GHOUL NEXT DOOR
by Victoria Laurie

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18079646-the-ghoul-next-door?from_search=true


10. THE CALL OF THE FORGOTTEN BOOK 3
by Julie Kagawa

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18054085-untitled
 After that evil evil evil cliffhanger, I sooooo NEED to read this one like months ago!!


 

33 comments:

  1. JLA made my list too. I love her writing.
    Here are my picks. http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-18-top-2014-releases-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruel Beauty is so damn gooooooood! :D Agh I can't wait to see what you think of it! I completely agree with you with seperating 2014 into two lists - way too many good books to come. My bank balance is going to be sobbing by the end of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to think about what's coming next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I can't wait for Up From the Grave, Cruel Beauty & Dorothy Must Die, and I still haven't tried the Ghost Hunter Mysteries, and the books just pile up, it seems I'll never get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could I have forgotten about The Forever Song?! I can't wait to see how that cliffhanger is resolved. Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sentinel! YAY! Love that teaser and that book. I also love this list! I am really excited for White Hot Kiss as well!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a feeling Opposition is going to be in a lot of list, hehe. Great list, Jessica!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Jenn @ Books and Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Call of the Forgotten #3 Yes! Cannot wait to see how this goes :) Dorothy Must Die and Cruel Beauty are both ones i've had my eye on for a while now :) Great picks!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh great list! I also can't wait to read Opposition and White Hot Kiss!!

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Up from the grave- <3
    and great teaser!
    ~Decadent
    http://decadentkane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser. Sounds intriguing. Great list, too. I'm way excited for Cruel Beauty myself. And I really need to read me some Julie Kagawa this year. Thanks for stopping by both my posts. :D Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser! And damn, that list, I pretty much want to read them all, haha. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list and teaser - can't wait for so many of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great teaser, LOL. I am also looking forward to the new Jeaniene Frost. My teaser: Cowboys & Angels

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Forever Song! That's one I haven't seen on many lists, but it's definitely something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  16. After reading Bitter Sweet Love, I definitely agree with White Hot Kiss. And OH MY GOSH the feels with Julie Kagawa's books. Julie told me a few months ago, when I was telling her how I broke down reading Eternity Cure, that she "hopes I cry more reading Forever Song". Such cruelty!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What is she taking aim at? Sounds like a great story. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. JLA is awesome! White Hot Kiss is a great choice for your number one ;)

    Great list!
    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great list and so many great picks. A lot of these are totally new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always look forward to anything by Kelley Armstrong and Julie Kagawa too :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great tease. I'm so looking forward to reading this book.

    As always, thanks for stopping by.
    Happy Tuesday.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been waiting to read Cruel Beauty and Dorothy Must Die but I think I'm going to crack and read it soon. Great list!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great list! I´m also looking forward to read Julie Kagawa´s books.
    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm liking this list, especially Opposition, White Hot Kiss, and Dorothy Must Die!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I need to read the Covenant series!! Nice tease, and I want so many of your top 10 too.

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dorothy Must Die! I'm so excited for this one too :D I just hope it's done right, because modern reimaginings can be so hit and miss!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dorothy Must Die looks soooo interesting. What a concept. Thanks for stopping by (:

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your comment mystappeared off of my blog (every once in awhile IntenseDebate does that to me... grrrr), but I did read it! I totally agree with you about Kagawa's books - CAN'T WAIT!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  29. Definitely looking forward to Dorothy Must Die! Great list and thank you for stopping by my blog earlier

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh dang! I want to know who and what that person did for her to feel that way.

    Thanks for the tease and thanks for visiting Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  31. AHH I LOVE YOUR LIST! I have Cruel Beauty and I can't wait to read it! I also cant wait to read White Hot Kiss and Dorothy Must Die! The third book in The Call of the Forgotten must hurry up and get here!

    Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!