Dec 31, 2013

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"'We run naked in plain sight with severed heads? A murder streak?'" p 112

















TITLE: Hunted
AUTHOR: Kevin Hearne
PUBLISHER: Del Rey
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2013




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Read In 2013


*in no particular order
**CLICK TITLES FOR MY REVIEW 

 







18 comments:

  1. Oh, interesting teaser!! I haven't read any of this series yet, but I love the covers!!! I hope you're enjoying it!!

    Here is my teaser

    Happy New Year Jessica!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read most of these but I did love Allegiant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read Allegiant but I'm glad to see it made your list! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such a diverse list and that teaser is amazing! Happy New Year!
    Cassi

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's quite a few books that I'm dying to read on your list. Glad to know that you enjoyed them enough to put them in your top 10 post. :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look awesome! I read Eternity Cure but it wasn't my favorite, maybe because I haven't read the first book. But I'm glad you had an amazing year and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Origin made my list and Jeanine Frost is at the top of my TBR!

    Thanks for stopping by my Top 10 Adult/NA Books and YA Books of 2013

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an image in that teaser! I really have to start that series. I am never able to pick the best books I read. For me the best if often the one I read the most recently. I did like Taste of Darkness, The Eternity Cure, and Twice Tempted but I don't know if I consider them the best U read. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love so many books on your list. I love seeing origin and WAMS there! But I really love that Allegiant is on your list. I loved that book so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading A Shade of Vampire as well :) Great picks.

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't do a Top Ten, but Allegiant and The Eternity Cure were among my top books this year as well!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for Maria V. Snyder! I'm finishing up the Poison Study series and have Storm Glass waiting on my Kindle! :D Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list! I really need to read Origin, that Opal cliffhanger was just heartbreaking:( Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks! Some of these are new to me and some are ones I still want to read. I'm excited to read more of the Lux series, Opal's next for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list! I loved The Eternity Cure too. I wanted to add that one to my list as well. I still need to read Origin. I'm just waiting for Opposition to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to finally read the Eternity Cure! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've read quite a few of the books on your Top Ten list, even if they didn't necessarily make mine :)

    I love your teaser. I'm still giggling - murder streak *heh*

    I hope 2014 has started out fantastic, Jessica, and that it will be even better as it continues on.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is such a great tease! I love that it's a question so it makes it funny. Origin is definitely one of my favorite reads of the year! Excellent list :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!