Dec 2, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs (5 stars)
Soar by Alyssa Rose Ivy (5 stars)
Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Blood Crime by Kim Harrison & Gemma Magno (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

 Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Tangled Souls by Jana Oliver
Wild Justice by Kelley Armstrong



Other Posts of Interest:





5 comments:

  1. A lot of interesting books.

    ENJOY your week!!

    THANKS for always stopping by my blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I see several I need to add to my PBS (paperbackswap) reminder list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a bit disappointed in Sentinel, honestly, I hope you'll have better luck with it. I'm reading a holiday romance at the moment, calles Sleigh Bells in the Snow. So far, so good, but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Sentinel for my sister as a Christmas present :) Hope you enjoy it! Sadly I didn't really read much last week but hopefully I will this week.

    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!