Dec 23, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Archangel's Legion by Nalini Singh (4 stars)
A Cursed Moon by Cecy Robson (5 stars)
The Liberator by Victoria Scott (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

Flamebound by Tessa Adams



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Hush, Hush (Graphic Novel) by Becca Fitzpatrick & Ill. by Jennyson Rosero


*What with the holidays coming up and all, not sure how much reading will be done in the next two weeks.



Other Posts of Interests:

Happy Birthday to Me!--Thank you for all the birthday wishes! :)




4 comments:

  1. You certainly received a lot of books. ENJOY!!

    Question: What time do you get up? :) You are always the first comment on my posts. :)

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Archangel's Legion though I did want more relationship and less battles. I do expect to get lots of reading time during my Christmas Break. Happy reading! Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read many graphic novels, but this look interesting. Happy reading D:!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!