Dec 16, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

It's my birthday!! Yay!! I hit the big 26 today! Doesn't feel real sometimes that I am now halfway through my 20s!!

It's also my niece's birthday as well since my sister ironically had her on my birthday! What 21 year old doesn't want a niece for her birthday?! (As I thought 5 years ago!)

This is what I'll be having today! Obviously not with this writing, but it's the Great American Cookie Co. cookie cake (in card format)! I looooooove this cookie cake! It's so moist and yummy and the icing is delicious! And best yet, my family doesn't care for it, so the whole card, a mere 4x6 estimate is all for me! Both good and bad--calorie wise! Oh well, usually by November I stop trying to count calories with so many family birthdays in November, Thanksgiving, then my birthday and the Christmas holiday and then New Years...eating healthy doesn't become a factor til mid-January at earliest! (There's still a lot of leftovers in the beginning of that month!)

So I might not be too active in the blogging world today, but just wanted to let you know why! See you all tomorrow!





14 comments:

  1. I hope you and your niece have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you and your niece have an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you and your niece! Enjoy your day, that cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! :) Enjoy the day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you and your niece!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK!!! I hope you have an AMAZING birthday! You totally deserve to have a beyond fantastic day! I hope that you get LOTS and LOTS of books! Lol! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday ~~~

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy happy very merry unbirthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Birthday To YOU!! I LOVE Cookie Cake :D They are the best!! I hope you enjoy your day! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! I'm a fan of cookie cake as well. My sister-in-law makes them for the nieces and nephews and it's WONDERFUL! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! Happy BDay! Hope you have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!