Dec 26, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! What books did Santa stuff your stocking with this holiday season? Do a holiday book haul for us! If you don’t celebrate just show off your books that you got this week. Pictures!!!




MY ANSWER:

Okay, so first I got these two books I recall picking out at TJ Maxx, I thought I could browse through them for tips with my writing in writing about werewolves and vampires. The first is: The Werewolf Handbook: An Essential Guide to Werewolves and, More Importantly, How to Avoid Them & Biblo Vampiro: An Essential Guide to Vampires and, More Importantly, How to Avoid Them (both) by Dr. Robert Curran.

Then there's Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer
The Fairest of Them All by Carolyn Turgeon

not pictured is Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas

And then there's two gift cards, one to Barnes and Noble, the other to Books-a-Million!

That was my bookish haul at Christmas! Yay!



17 comments:

  1. Enjoy all your reads! :D
    Old follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ Maxx has books?! Huh...I didn't know that. Sounds like you had a great Christmas in books!

    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I can't wait to read FAIREST <3 Enjoy all your lovely books!
    Happy reading
    Jackie
    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-follow_26.html

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curtsies & Conspiracies and Rebel Spring both sound so good! I can't wait to read them myself! Happy Reading!

    I'm a new Bloglovin' Follower!

    Come see my FF at http://orangeowlsandbooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-follow-book-haul-1-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice gifts. I saw Snakeroot and really wanted to get it but I'm on a buying ban for the time being so no purchases for me. I did get a box set so I'm happy about that.

    Happy holidays and hope you enjoy your new goodies. Good luck with your writing :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/follow-friday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Happy Holidays and happy reading!

    The Book Cove FF -Jessi

    Old BL follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love finding books somewhere unexpected like TJ Maxx!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Old follower.
    Beth @ Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! I would love the werewolf and vampire books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Haul! :) Didn't know TJ Maxx has books. I might have to check it out. :)

    My FF :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to read Curtsies and Conspiracies! Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some amazing books :) I hope you enjoy them!!
    New follower via GFC
    http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/2013/12/feature-and-follow-friday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snakeroot was a good read, I hope you enjoy them all as you wear your Christmas sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to read Snakeroot and I'm super jealous of your gift cards! :D Thanks for visiting my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gifts. Hope you enjoy your readings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I love your Christmas haul, Jessica. Some of them are on my TBR but no friend of mine was able to give me one of those. Hahahaha. I intend to read Falling Kingdoms this year and see if it's any good. Weee.

    Have fun reading and belated Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!