Dec 6, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
 
 
This week's question is: Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013. 
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Ugh. I hate to be really lame, but I cannot think of anything. I guess the "new" thing would be getting my job in January.
 
Or even traveling on my own via road trip to Kansas City on my own. Before I just took planes and figured out my own way to the hotel somehow!





15 comments:

  1. Happy FF! and good luck with the new job! new follower via GFC and Bloglovin! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Road trips are cool! I'm glad you found your way!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Have a fantastic Friday, Jessica!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. A job and road trip! That's perfect. :) Especially on your own. That is something you'll remember.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not lame at all, getting a new job is very exciting. Hope it's going well for you and traveling on a road trip by yourself that is a feat in it's self.

    Thanks for stopping by and Have a great weekend!
    Old Followre

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome!! Getting a new job is SUCH a change in your life! Just think about everything that was different before, all the new people you probably met!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't really think of anything either lol

    But going on a road trip alone is a big achievement in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not lame. A road trip alone sounds awesome. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. :)

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl...it's cool. I'm insanely boring :D YAY!
    Old Follower :)
    Happy reading
    Jackie
    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I can't think of anything either. huh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I discovered the joys of solitary road trips this year as well. You can stop whenever you want, listen to whatever you want, and leave whenever you want! Can you tell I'm a bit anti-social?

    Happy FF!
    Cassi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't been on a road trip in ages.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF
    Happy weekend :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your job! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today. (:

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  13. A new job is a huge thing ;) Congrats on that. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I am as brave as you. I am afraid to learn how to drive even if my boss is telling me to enroll in a driving school. Congratz with a new job. :D

    Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!