Dec 28, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's question is: Favorite Xmas Movie!


*in no particular order


A CHRISTMAS STORY

A classic in my house! Every year we watch--meaning I put on the TV and give evil looks when anyone wants to change the channel--it for 24 hours on TBS! It's just such a funny movie! How Ralphie goes to every possible length to get his BB gun!



ELF

How can one not love this movie?! SANNNNTAAAAAAA! Oh my god! I know him! I know him! Sadly, I didn't get around to watching this one this year. Been pretty busy and then bam, Christmas is here! I didn't even see it on TV either. Oh well! I have the DVD!



HOME ALONE 2: LOST IN NEW YORK

I think I liked this one just a bit more than the original. The original definitely set this one up to be a great movie. Otherwise you wouldn't get all the little jokes and whatnot!



HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS

I absolutely LOVE this version! Jim Carrey is true to his character in his role as the Grinch! He's so funny!



THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL

This is the movie that basically taught me the story of A Christmas Carol! I did really enjoy it as a kid! Loooved the Muppets and how they played major roles. Rizzo and Gonzo were faves as they were our narrators and those two old guys--can't think of their names--that always criticize the Muppets Show are the Marley Brothers and they're always funny with their laugh! Ohhohohoho!




3 comments:

  1. I have Home Alone too! hehe Happy holidays hon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a Christmas story too! My kids really like Jim Carrey's Grinch, but I still prefer the cartoon version ;-) The first Santa Clause movie with Tim Allen is also a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Elf. But there just wasn't room for it on my list... I totally should have done an honorable mention list. Here's my list if you'd like to check it out:

    http://thatgirlreads.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-5-sunday-9.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!