1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
"In the car the following morning I turned to Scott and asked probably one of the strangest questions I could ever ask my brother. 'Can you take me dress shopping?'" p 285
TITLE: Don't Look Back
AUTHOR: Jennifer L. Armentrout
GENRE: Mystery/Suspense YA
RELEASE DATE: April 15, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
My Topic this Week is: Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own
*in no particular order
1. Page from Peter Pan and Wendy with characters on it--saw this on Etsy and just thought it was soo cool!
2. Literary Scarf--many of you had these last week and I've had my eye on this one for awhile now. Still don't own it...yet!
3. Handbook for the Recently Deceased JOURNAL--another Etsy item where you can get this blank journal with the iconic cover!
4. More bookmarks--can never have too many! Like this one and I need to buy it still!
5. A library that matches Belle's--all that bookshelf space! Could easily fill a wall space with my current books!
6. Bookshelves that match that shape of your room from floor to ceiling--a little more doable since I don't have a castle of Belle's size!
7. This awesome reading nook--it's a bookshelf and a spot to read!!
8. Posters that are the book--seen these around and I do have a soft spot for Alice in Wonderland!
9. More Bookish t-shirts--can't have enough of those either!
10. More Bookish Jewelry--like one of the Iron Fey pieces from Hebel Design! Already have a good amount of book related jewelry, esp from HD, but I don't own any Iron Fey yet! YET! ;)