Apr 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Had a pretty amazing week of book getting! Bought a few keeper copies and some other read that I had my eye on and ARCs! Gotta love those!

Here's what I bought:

 The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa--my keeper copy finally arrived!
Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand--a very much belated keeper copy!
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand--see above
Boundless by Cynthia Hand--this one I actually need to read!
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi--decided to give this one a try and it was on sale!
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi--normally I don't buy the second book without reading the first one first, but this was also on sale, so I risked it!


Then for review from the publishers via Netgalley, I received:

Fireborn by Keri Arthur (ARC)
House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter (ARC)


THANK YOU Signet Select & Orbit!!


And that was my amazing haul! What did you get?






15 comments:

  1. You Are so Lucky to get House of The Rising Sun. That one looks really good. the forever song was one of my favorite books this year. So I hope you enjoy it. Enjoy your new books and have a lovely weekend.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Forever song and esp Under Never Sky series, hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased Under the Never Sky myself! I tried it on audio last year, but just couldn't get into it that way. So I purchased the book and I'm excited to try again. :) Enjoy your goodies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read most of those. I read Unearthly but I haven't started the other books in the series yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Under the Never Sky, and really liked Unearthly.I haven't continued on with the Unearthly series yet, but I thought Through the Ever Night was even better than Under the Never Sky. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. House of the Rising Sun caught my eye on netgalley, but I didn't request it. I'd be very interested to see what you think!

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh all those books are on my TBR. Can't wait to read your reviews on them! =)
    Here's my STS http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read Unearthly and Hallowed, but haven't read Boundless yet either. I haven't read Under The Never Sky - I'd be interested in seeing what you think about the series. I haven't read anything by Julie Kagawa, even though I bought the Iron Fey series so I wouldn't have an excuse NOT to read them. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got so many books this week that I'd like to read as well. Forever Song I hope to get to soon since I'm a fan of the series :D I haven't read Under the Never Sky yet either, though it has been on my to-read list for quite some time. Enjoy and Happy Reading!! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay many books this week! That's nice! Haven't read any but I'm curious. happy reading lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the sales :3 I have the first two books in the Under the Never Sky series too and it looks so good! :) It is been on my tbr for a while though so I need to pick them up soon! I look forward to your thoughts on them!

    I have heard the Unearthly series is a really good Angel series. I look forward to your thoughts on that too! :)

    Thanks for sharing & enjoy your books! :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did have a nice book-getting week, Jessica! ;) Gilded Ashes looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really really need to read under the never sky series. I can't believe that I haven't yet.

    My Weekly Wrap Up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hur hur, got The Forever Song too! Not sure when I'll get to actually read it, lol, but still, looking forward to it!
    Great loot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, amazing haul, Jessica! Happy you found a few keeper copies, enjoy all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!