Apr 3, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.



Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers

3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: Late April Fools. What was the best prank you’ve played or had played on you? Share!



MY ANSWER: 
 
Sorry, but I guess I'm lame. I've never played a prank on anyone and never had one played on me either.

There probably was something comical and in a nice way back when I was a kid, but nothing that is standing out in my memory bank.






20 comments:

  1. Same here. I've never had anything interesting happen on April Fool's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems this is the common answer so far today. Thanks for visiting our blog.

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst I have ever had is someone mess around with all of my computer and mobile phone settings. Pretty minor stuff though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm the same. I'm not into pranks either.
    Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember any either. I kinda feel jealous of some of the ones i've seen so far :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to dig deep to get mine. Thankfully it doesn't happen all that often!

    Have a great weekend Jessica :)

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you've already seen, I'm with you in that boat. I guess I don't have the prankster vibe. LOL

    Thanks for visiting! Old follower here saying, "Hi!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a big prankster either. Although I wish I never had any played on me, but I have an older brother who thought it was his duty to torture me and my sister with pranks and other ways to scare us.

    Happy FF!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one sibling, a younger sister, and we both loved teasing each other. Still do. Old follower :) Thanks for visiting My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's all good! Prank aren't for everyone. The only time my family is even remotely prankish is on April Fools, but we can definitely go all out. :D Thanks for stopping by my post. Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I not normally a prankster until I get pranked on. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not much of a prankster too. Only when I feel like it or have a burning need for revenge :D

    Old follower, I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not much of a prankster either, but I did post a joke review on April Fool's Day. It was great fun!

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am the same! I remember watching people getting hurt when they got pranked and it always put me off! :)

    Thanks for stopping by! :) xxx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't do many pranks either because I don't like them played on me. I'm just the friend that always helps make sure the pranks go through!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I rarely get pranked or pull pranks either - mostly it's just funny incidents, not really pranks :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't much pranks either. But I do remember things that I did that stand out.

    New GFC & bloglovin follower here. Here' My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't do many pranks either. Apart from when playing poker, I strangely can't keep a straight face. :)

    Old follower :) Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not big into pranks either, but there are some I can remember. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  20. I couldn't think of anything for this post either. Thanks for stopping by my FF post :) Old follower.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!