Apr 22, 2014

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:  
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page      
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE      
4. Name the title, author, etc.


"In the car the following morning I turned to Scott and asked probably one of the strangest questions I could ever ask my brother. 'Can you take me dress shopping?'" p 285















TITLE: Don't Look Back
AUTHOR: Jennifer L. Armentrout

PUBLISHER: Disney-Hyperion
GENRE: Mystery/Suspense YA
RELEASE DATE: April 15, 2014







Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



My Topic this Week is: Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own


*in no particular order

1. Page from Peter Pan and Wendy with characters on it--saw this on Etsy and just thought it was soo cool!
2. Literary Scarf--many of you had these last week and I've had my eye on this one for awhile now. Still don't own it...yet!
3. Handbook for the Recently Deceased JOURNAL--another Etsy item where you can get this blank journal with the iconic cover!


4. More bookmarks--can never have too many! Like this one and I need to buy it still!
5. A library that matches Belle's--all that bookshelf space! Could easily fill a wall space with my current books!
6. Bookshelves that match that shape of your room from floor to ceiling--a little more doable since I don't have a castle of Belle's size!


7. This awesome reading nook--it's a bookshelf and a spot to read!!
8. Posters that are the book--seen these around and I do have a soft spot for Alice in Wonderland!
9. More Bookish t-shirts--can't have enough of those either!


10. More Bookish Jewelry--like one of the Iron Fey pieces from Hebel Design! Already have a good amount of book related jewelry, esp from HD, but I don't own any Iron Fey yet! YET! ;)






16 comments:

  1. Haha, I like your teaser, Jessica! :)

    Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tease, Jessica! And I love you bookish wish list, too! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tease. I would like to know, did he go? I have this one on my TBR list so I guess I'll find out soon.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Peter Pan page! I definitely need something like that in my house! :)

    Andrea @ Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Beauty and the Beast bookmark! Also love your teaser! I absolutely loved Don't Look Back. Such a great read.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the litograph posters! I also want more bookish t-shirts. I could always use more too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'll bite--why is that a strange question? Love your top ten list, very fun! My teaser: The Lost Symbol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a terrific Teaser. I'm sure my brothers would run and hide if I suggested such a thing.
    My Teaser is from LOVING CHLOE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser :) I got a review copy of Don't Look Back from NetGalley, and I think I'll read it next.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog Jessica, and I enjoy Rossi's books when they arrive :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo I'm loving some of these bookish items. I've always dreamed of having a library like the Beast gives Belle, but I doubt that will ever happen. And I would never be able to read all the books anyways. Loving that framed page from Peter Pan too! Great list :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have a library from Belle's and have more bookish jewellry! The teaser is quite funny too! I wonder if that book is nice since I'm making a 2014 reading list :) Loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe! That is a strange question to as your brother. My Dad had to take me once! Great tease Jessica!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bookish things list. That bookshelves are so cool with the seat in them! It is such a good idea! I also like the look of the Iron Fey jewellery.

    Great list + topic!

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!