Apr 7, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (3.75 stars)
The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Fearless & Last Request by Rachel Vincent (5 stars)
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (5 stars)
Home for the Haunting by Juliet Blackwell (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Search by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead (ARC)
The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







7 comments:

  1. Ohhh. The Dark World. I am so curious about that one. What did you think of the Vanishing Season. Did I miss the review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I didn't. should read more carefully. I see its coming. can't wait.

      Delete
  2. I'm so curious about The Immortal Crown. I will look forward to your review on that one! Have a great week!

    Kristalyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice assortment of books. I like a lot of those authors. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m so want to read Dorithy Must Die. Have a nice week.
    Here is My It’s Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recently saw Dorothy Must Die in stores, but didn't pick it up. I've been seeing it a lot lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, The Immortal Crown's on my TBR pile too! We should compare our thoughts once we're both done with it :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier :)

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!