Apr 15, 2014

Cover Copy Reveal--Tiger's Promise

Just as I was writing up my review and adding the finishing touches, I see that there is now some cover art up for Tiger's Promise! This is the prequel novella about Yesubai and she ended up playing a role in the curse over the brothers.

But it's really just more of the story that leads us to all that and ends just at the right moment!

Before the curse, there was a promise. A prequel to the bestselling Tiger’s Curse series, this much anticipated novella recalls the beginning of Ren and Kishan’s story. Before Kelsey there was a girl, raised by a villain, whose love for a hero changed the course of history.

Trapped under the thumb of her abusive and powerful father Lokesh, Yesubai struggles to keep her own magical abilities secret while evading his dark powers. When Lokesh promises Yesubai to the prince of a neighboring kingdom, she becomes the central pawn in his plot to destroy the ruling family and take power for himself. Yesubai is trapped by her father's threats and desperate to protect the man she comes to love, but she knows that any decision she makes will have dire consequences. As dark forces gather around her, Yesubai must decide if she's willing to reveal that somewhere deep within her she has the power to change everything. 


Tiger's Promise releases in ebook format only on June 1, 2014

And my review will be up next month, in case you were curious as to the story!





3 comments:

  1. I have heard amazing things about this series. I did not read the synopsis though since I have yet to start it!

    Stunning cover and thanks for sharing! :) xxx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. The cover looks very mysterious. Kingdoms and curses. Perfect. Just what I like. :) Great post!


    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is beautiful. But I've liked all the covers for this series. I haven't read it yet...but I have the books sitting on my bookshelf. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!