Apr 14, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Search by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (5 stars)
The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong (4 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa (ARC) (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Reborn by C.C. Hunter (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Tiger's Promise by Colleen Houck (ARC)
The Taken by Vicki Pettersson


Other Posts of Interest:





3 comments:

  1. Heard amazing things about CC Hunter's books. It is one of those authors that you see everywhere!

    I need to finish off The Immortal Rules. I did not even know the last book was on it's way out.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like Sea of Shadows?? I was going to buy it buy I figured I'd wait. So right now I'm on the waiting list at the library.
    Michelle ~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind girl! I just read your review! LOL
      AWESOME! I'm super excited about it now. I might just buy it... hmmmmmmmmm :)

      Delete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!