Apr 12, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: BOOKS THAT MADE YOU LOL!


*in no particular order


A FISTFUL OF CHARMS
by Kim Harrison

Really, any Hollows book will make me LOL, namely because of Jenks! Jenks is just the best! He's a smart-mouthed pixy with attitude!



WHAT A GHOUL WANTS
by Victoria Laurie

Again, any Ghost Hunter Mystery book will have me LOLing, and here it's because of Gilley! Gilley is M.J.'s best friend and he's just sooo funny! The things he does to drive M.J. crazy, and he's not trying to drive her crazy intentionally, it just happens!



FIFTH GRAVE PAST THE LIGHT
by Darynda Jones

Starting to repeat myself, but with Charley Davidson, any book will have me laughing out loud! Charley's just hilarious! The things she says, the t-shirts she wears! She's a riot!



HEX HALL
by Rachel Hawkins

This was a series I didn't think I would like, but was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it! Sophie has a great sense of humor too! 



SOULLESS
by Gail Carriger

Yet another series that surprised me with its awesomeness! And Alexia! Oh this girl is a riot! And what's even more awesome is that these characters aren't trying to be funny. It just happens! All these authors are very talented in making the humor flow so seamlessly!



 

3 comments:

  1. Jenks is just effing awesome all around. So funny. I couldn't imagine that series without him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree with Fist Full of Charms! I think I LOL in every one of The Hollows books. But I haven't read the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks!!! I have Darynda too!!! love Soulless!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!