Apr 17, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities?


MY ANSWER: I guess it depends on what we mean by "festivities". I'm sooo not the SPRING BREAAAAAK kind of gal.

But I wouldn't mind going to Disney World! Yup! Still a total Disney girl and I soooo want to go see the new Fantasyland! Belle's castle people!!!


And of course since it's right across the way (somewhat, I can't remember since it's been over 10 years now since I was last there) I want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

The upside is, since I still have yet to go to this magical place, when I eventually get there (hoping for next year!) I will at least be able to see the park and its newest additions!

So yeah, there's my dream Spring Break trip!!




14 comments:

  1. I'm dying to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter :) The new additions to the park will be open to the public this summer, so I'm hoping to go this year. (:

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh both those places sound great. Maybe one day I'll get to visit them too. Would love to take my kids to Disney World.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to the new addition to the Harry Potter World, but I have been to belle's castle as well as the first Harry Potter park! I loved them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I've done Disneyland but never Disney World :) I'd love to go. Thanks for stopping by!

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! I'd die if I got to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

    Old follower.

    My FF
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Disney World. It's been a while since I was there, but I don't think you're ever too old for it!
    Old follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disney world is soooo fun. I want to go again. The time I went, our camera malfunctioned and we lost all the pictures for the whole vaca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to Disney. It looks like a lot of fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go to Hogwarts, too!! That would be awesome!! Thanks for visiting my FF, Jessica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never been to either places, but definitely want to go! Thanks for visiting my post earlier :) old follower

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh! That would be too fun, especially The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'm thinking of taking a trip there in the fall after all of the new construction is finished! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF! Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Disney would be fun to go to! I've only been once when I was six! Many many years ago. lol. I hope you have a great week!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  13. One day I will go to Disney World. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!