Apr 10, 2014

Random Thursday

Today is April 10th! Do you know what that means?! 

Correct! There's now only 34 days until the RT 2014 Convention!! This is going to be HUGE! I truly think that this year they have the MOST turnout. Like over 1000 people coming!

And let's not forget, the AUTHORS are among those numbers...I think at least...

But anyway, I want to share with you some of the authors that I am DYING to meet this year:


Jennifer L. Armentrout, Kelley Armstrong, Keri Arthur, Jenna Black, Rachel Caine, Kristen Callihan, Amanda Carlson, Cathy Clamp, Kresely Cole, Delilah S. Dawson, Kimberly Derting, Claudia Gray, Chris Marie Green, Jeaniene Frost, Cynthia Hand, Colleen Gleason, Kim Harrison, Kevin Hearne, Lorraine Heath, Darynda Jones, Gretchen McNeil, Page Morgan, Chloe Neill, Kristen Painter, Nicole Peeler, Morgan Rhodes, Cecy Robson, Lee Roland, Victoria Scott, Nalini Singh, S. J. Harper (both the authors behind that name!), Carrie Vaughn, Rachel Vincent, Jaye Wells, Sandy Williams & Tracey Deebs!

Just to name a few! I have a few more too that I hope to see and a few authors I was contemplating about starting their books and what better time then at RT when I can get them signed?!

Don't forget, the MASSIVE booksigning that's held on May 17th is open to the public for a $5 fee. $5 and you can meet like over 800 authors!! And let's not forget the FAN-tastic Day and Teen Day passes either! So if you live near the New Orleans area be sure to check those out! You know, if you aren't already coming to the whole convention!!





1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!