Apr 28, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)
Angel Fever by L.A. Weatherly (4 stars)
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz (4 stars)
Soulless: The Manga, Vol. 3 by Gail Carriger & Ill. by Rem (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Fireborn by Keri Arthur (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays
Waiting on Wednesday
Random Thursday
Follow Friday
MIA
Top 5 Sundays
Stacking the Shelves






4 comments:

  1. Wow you read 4 books within a week! Good job! Happy reading! :))

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fireborn looks so good! :) The cover is stunning.

    It looks like you had a good week with all the 4/5 star ratings , I am gad you enjoyed all of your books! :)

    Hope you enjoyed your weekend off! :) xxx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to check-out Fireborn. It's waiting for me on my Kindle, but I have a few other review books that I need to tackle first. I liked House of the Rising Sun, although I did have trouble connecting with the main heroine. I'm hoping book 2 will be better on that front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, Jessica. I'm reading The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!