Apr 5, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: BOOKS THAT MADE YOU CRY (#2)


*in no particular order


ALLEGIANT
by Veronica Roth

Okay, it's been over 5 months and I know I've said this in my review of Allegiant and in a similar Top Ten Tuesdays post. But I cried in this one. There. That's all I will say.



ELEGY
by Tara Hudson

Already finding a pattern in this part 2 of this topic! Last time I picked mostly adult books, with the exception of Harry Potter of course! This time I am thinking of more and more YA books! But yeah, this one had be tearing up too!



BLACK HOWL
by Christina Henry

Aha! An adult book! This definitely had me bawling at the end! Oh Christina, how you undid me with this one!



HARD BITTEN
by Chloe Neill

The one that shocked us all to tears!



THE SHARPEST BLADE
by Sandy Williams

Ironically, while this one did make my eyes water it was actually in a happy way! (Yeah, I was also trying to pick a few more adult books since I've been on a YA kick lately!)




2 comments:

  1. Ugh, Hard Bitten. So hard to read. I wont even read Allegiant after how I hear it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! forgot about Hard Bitten! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!