Jun 8, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What author have you read the most in the past two years? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: This will require some investigating with Goodreads! 

One was definitely Darynda Jones! It was last year that I started binge-reading the series starting at book 8 as I fell massively behind! I was under the impression that the final book was releasing in May that following year then bumped to October and now I know it's not until January 2019! Naturally, I regret getting as caught up as I did because OMG! (lol)

5 books may not seem like too much but for the most part the books I was reading in the last year or so were ones I was caught up with. Or hadn't started the series that are waiting to be finished...or started! Lol!






7 comments:

  1. Sounds like an enjoyable author for you.

    Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five books is plenty. I think mine capped out at 3 (but I didn't figure this out until after I wrote my post). Happy reading!


    eli @ the (book) supplier
    My Blogger Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's way more than I had! Besides comics, the most I had was like 4 and one of them was a novella, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice answer! It's great that there's an author you know you prefer and enjoy, no matter how many books you may've read of theirs. I haven't actually heard of her work before, but it must be good enough to keep you wanting more!

    My most read author of the past 2 years would probably be Michael Grant due to the amount of books in the 'Gone' series (I believe it's 7 now), which was actually the series that helped me fall back into my love of reading. Though, I try to keep my reading tastes diverse and explore a range of different authors.

    Feel free to check out my own answer if you wish!

    - Charlotte (InkBlottings)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't started this series. It has been on my list forever just haven't sat down and read them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds too spooky for me lol!!! I have an author I've just discovered and trying to pace myself on her books too. It's not easy. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Binge reading a series is a sure fire way to put an author in your 'most read' category! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!