Jun 19, 2018

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"As soon as I brushed his lips with my fingertips I felt my pulse quicken and a flush of heat sweep over me. Unable to resist, I traced the edges of his lips, suddenly wondering if they would taste just as sweet as the honey." p 139













TITLE: The Glittering Court
AUTHOR: Richelle Mead
PUBLISHER: Razorbill
GENRE: Historical Fiction YA--really struggling to categorized this one!
RELEASE DATE: April 5, 2016




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Books to Read By the Pool/At the Beach aka My Summer TBR Pile


*in no particular order


10. THE GLITTERING COURT by Richelle Mead--either this is my next read or I am reading it and you'll see a teaser above and I was just too lazy to change this! Lol!
9. GIRL AT THE GRAVE by Teri Bailey Black--one of my review books that awaits me!
8. GRIM LOVELIES by Megan Shepherd--so this will likely be my first Megan Shepherd book despite having her previous trilogies on my TBR pile waiting to be read! Lol!


7. THE RETURN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--still determined to read this series!!
6. TIGER'S DREAM by Colleen Houck--This read is actually coming up closer for me! I'm trying to plan on reading it around the fourth of July. Just so I can have that nice solid day of uninterrupted reading. I don't expect to finish it, but I am hoping to get a good chunk read!
5. SHATTERED SOULS by Mary Lindsey--another duology I want to start soon! I need to get going on my Origin Event books! I haven't touched them in weeks!


4. 99 LIES by Rachel Vincent--consider this my new release section! These three books release in the summer and are among my most anticipated ones for the coming months! Thankfully this one and the next release in June! 
3. MOONLIGHT SEDUCTION by Jennifer L. Armentrout--loved Moonlight Sins earlier this year and I cannot wait to read the next one in this series!!
2. SEA WITCH by Sarah Henning--I feel like everyone is waiting on this one! I love me a good fairy tale retelling or another character's side to the story we all thought we knew!


1. A COURT OF FROST AND STARLIGHT by Sarah J. Maas--I can never seem to stay on top of this series! I said I'd read this in May and then it was June...now maybe July? Probably more like August! Lol!




 




17 comments:

  1. I do need to get to COFAS, but since I don't have the book, no huge rush for me. I am excited to be getting the final Glittering Court book this summer. I like this series, and think the best story was saved for last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Sea Witch!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I can't wait for 99 lies and grimm lovelies. so jealous over grimm lovelies. great list. I really enjoyed the glittering court. hope you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sea Witch was on my list too! And if it makes you feel better, I am even less on top of the ACOTAR series than you are, I haven't even read the third book yet!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/top-ten-tuesday-164/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sea Witch is SO GOOD!! I can't wait for you to read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but they all sound amazing. Thanks for sharing this great list of books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl at the Grave made my list as well. I can't wait for Sea Witch and Grimm Lovelies as well. Nice list - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heven´t read any of these but 99 lies sounds good.

    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved The Return....hope you do too. Enjoy your summer reads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice quote. And Girl at the grave looks pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Glittering Court sounds awesome. Great list!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone else mentioned Girl at the Grave today and I immediately added it to my TBR! I read The Glittering Court a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it! I still need to finish the rest of the series. Moonlight Seduction is another one I want to read. I love JLA's books. <3

    L @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read every Megan Shepherd novel, lol, I hope you enjoy her novel and I recommend both of her previous series :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sea Witch, A Court of Frost and Starlight, and Tiger's Dream all sound interesting. Good luck getting these read!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!