Jun 3, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Another quiet week in the bookish world for me! Which is fine I guess! Lol! It bugs me when I don't get a lot of books and then it bugs me when I do because it's sooo overwhelming! Lol! But all in all I guess it's better to not add a lot!

What I bought this week:

Rise of the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz--I got this one at HPB for under $5 since it was the Memorial Day sale! I couldn't pass that up...even if I need to read the second one still. I have it at least!! LOL!


Then for review from the publisher I received:

Girl at the Grave by Teri Bailey Black (ARC)


THANK YOU Tor Teen!



And that was my haul for this week! Not too bad! Sadly, my copy of Legendary has not arrived yet, but thankfully I read it already so it's merely waiting so I can take pretty pictures of it! LOL! What did you get this week? 





 

7 comments:

  1. Quiet weeks can be good. The Girl at the Grave looks good. Hope your week is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Legendary is late getting to you. Hope you love your other books!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl at the Grave. I saw that somewhere. Can't remember where, but it looks interesting. I'll have to re-look into it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty excited to check out Girl at the Grave too! Enjoy your new reads! :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that's too bad that your copy of Legendary hasn't arrived yet! Hopefully soon. Happy reading, Jessica!

    Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Girl at the Grave looks amazing! How have I not heard of this yet??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl at the Grave is on my TBR. Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!