Jun 17, 2018

Stacking the Shelves--The Legendary Pt 2 Edition!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Whoa. This week was just whoa!! Real life wise nothing exciting happened or changed. Just the same old blahness, but book wise? WHOA!! 

Here's what I bought:


Legendary by Stephanie Garber--US edition SIGNED!!
Legendary by Stephanie Garber--Goldsboro edition!! Check out those shiny silver edged pages!! GORGEOUS!

Tell Me No Lies by A.V. Geiger
Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh
The Little Mermaid and Other Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen & Ill. by MinaLima
The Merciless IV by Danielle Vega
Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead
A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir


Then I participated in two trades and my books came in this week! I was super excited to get these too!

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas--SIGNED and it's the Target edition! I initially gifted mine after I got it and when wanting to help someone get an ARC from their wishlist I decided to obtain this copy back! It's signed to a Melissa which is pretty close to Jessica when you think about it! Lol!!


THANK YOU Nikole!!


The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross--the UK ARC! I still need to read this one but I really liked this ARC cover and when I saw it up in the #booksfortrade I decided to put my offer in! 
THANK YOU Bridie!! 


Then the biggest surprise of the week was this little beauty...


My first ever ARC box!!! I was soooooooooooooo excited to receive this! For years I've longed to earn one of these! And I am so excited to read Grim Lovelies too! I love a good twisted read that has fairy tales woven in somehow! Can't wait to read this one!!



Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd (ARC)


THANK YOU HMH Teen!!


And then my Esty addiction came about again this week and I bought a few things! To be fair I bought most of these awhile back but one was a preorder and the other was bought over a holiday weekend...so they took awhile to process and ship! They just all happened to arrive this week!!


 I got this fabulous Mermaid Scales book sleeve from Story Time Sleeve--yes another book sleeve, but I didn't have a mermaid themed one yet and I was on the hunt for one! Of course I was sent in a tail spin this week when I watched my item ship from my own state and was sent ALL THE WAY TO NORTH CAROLINA for reasons unknown! I had to wait extra days for it to be sent back to me! It was scary because the print was so exclusive and I was panicking by it being sent elsewhere! Whew!!

Then I got two candles--finally picked some--from Cornerfolds Candles, who's also my good friend Tracy from Cornerfolds! I picked out Caraval which smells really good! A good mix of vanilla sweetness and strawberries! And then I got Warbringer which was Wonder Woman inspired and also vanilla based. It has a coconut smell to it too which makes me think of beach-y things! Can't wait to burn them...but might have to wait for fall weather when my ceiling fan gets turned off for the season! Lol!

And then I finally was able to buy the Night Court pin from Dust and Pages! It sold out the first time before I could decide to buy it, so when it came back in stock I impulse bought it! Lol! Now I just need to buy a banner for all these bookish pins! And here's a closeup of the gorgeous pin:




And that my friends was my amazing haul this week!! I was pretty surprised of how much I got in this week alone! Though 4 books were preorders, 3 were ordered last week, so those were preplanned buys while the last one was an impulse buy in anticipation of the Richelle Mead signing I plan to attend later this month! Then you know, trades, review books, and Etsy goodies! So yeah...this was a wild week, but I loved it--book wise!

Still working on finding my last 2 UK Legendarys which I am in a blind panic over since the second print run has begun! Wish me luck!!! I WILL NEED IT!


What did you all get this week?










13 comments:

  1. WOW, that's a great haul, Jessica! And I agree, those silver pages look fantastic - I'm sure they look even better in person.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! Hope you enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I aspire to be good enough to get one of those boxes in the mail. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh many great things for you! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! You got Legendary! Great set of books you got here! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. The Legendary collection is very cool and I love your ARC bos.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautiful ARC box, congrats! I really want to read The Grim Lovelies too! And the Mermaid is soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of some of these!! I tried to get Legendary but it sold out SO FAST! And... if you don't like Beast's Heart... you know, I'm open to trade! XD And that Grim Lovlies box is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That silver edged page edition of Legendary is so beautiful! And I love your new mermaid themed book sleeve, makes me want to collect book sleeves now!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the fancy books you are able to find. They are all so pretty :) I got my first arc box just a few weeks ago and I was really excited as well. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited for Tell Me No Lies. I am a huge fan of Follow Me Back. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melissa is definitely close to Jessica. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul. The Arc box is so cool, Shepherd is one of my favorite authors. I recently bought the US copy of Legendary as well, which is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!