Jun 15, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: You have just won a $100.00 Visa gift card. Will you spend the entire amount on a rare collector's edition you have always wanted, or buy several newly-published books? Explain your choice. (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I think I would be doing a round of preordering books! I can't say what titles exactly, because the timing is everything! Lol! Although, I will say if there was some super special edition of a beloved book that was out around the time of receiving the gift card, I can honestly say I would use it on that too! But since I don't have a specific special edition in mind, I'll go with the multiple new release preorders on the condition that no super special edition of a must have book exists! 
 
Never simple with me when it comes to books! Everything else and I am easily simple! Lol!!
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha same! Most likely I'd splurge on new releases or preorders, unless there happened to be a bomb special edition or something at the time. :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great answer! :) I can't think of a special edition that I would want either... But of course I'm sure I'll see one today now that I've posted my response :)

    My BBH here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer! I definitely know what you mean - there are a lot of future releases that I'm also looking forward to, so I think I'd definitely put aside the money to get some books on my 'tbr' list.

    Though, if there was a series that I adored enough, I'm sure I would love to own a collector's edition of it. However, I don't think I've found the right book that I love enough for that yet!

    Feel free to check out my own answer if you wish!

    - Charlotte (InkBlottings)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!