Jun 10, 2018

Stacking the Shelves--The Legendary Pt 1 Edition!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a pretty good week. I got a few of my book orders in, though there's still plenty more to wait on! Lol! 

Here's what I ended up buying this week:

Legendary by Stephanie Garber--the UK edition 2x!

Two covers down, on the way to acquiring the other two!!


I took a gamble with the Book Depository and decided to order 2 copies. Wondering if I would've been "okay" to order 4, but felt like it was too risky, hence I went for two and managed to get 2 different ones! I got The Shattered Crown and The Auracle!


Then I also ordered these and yeah...I'm losing my mind here!


Caraval by Stephanie Garber--the Japanese edition (left)
Caraval by Stephanie Garber--the Taiwanese edition (right)

I have a problem! Lol!! But the covers are just too pretty!!!


Then I won The Darkest Minds prize pack on twitter from The Young Folks and Disney-Hyperion!

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
Through the Dark by Alexandra Bracken


Plus two gorgeous mugs:


THANK YOU The Young Folks & Disney-Hyperion!


And then my Legendary pre-order gift came! I love these cards! The designs are so pretty!



THANK YOU Flatiron Books!!


And that was my Legendary (Part 1) haul this week! Lol! What did you get?!








 

21 comments:

  1. That Darkest Mind win is awesome! What a great package. I like the UK Carval covers too. I cannot believe how many you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cute foreign covers there! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a true collector. Congrats on your scores.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must really like that Carval series. :) I have never looked into getting editions from other countries. Enjoy your pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to stop at the US, UK, and Polish editions! XD My husband would probably kill me if I bought all of them! Haha! I love the Legendary hidden covers!! And hurray for that awesome prize pack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read Caraval, but your enthusiasm for the series and the copies upon copies you collect makes me smile. I think I only own extra copies of Harry Potter and Cassandra Clare's books (and the CC books are only because I like the PB covers waaaay better).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coffee mugs! Glad you collected 2 if the 4 covers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those Caraval covers! And congrats on the win- love that mug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Caraval covers are fabulous - no wonder you have decided to collect them. I've just treated myself to the book, so am really looking forward to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many pretty editions! I'm ashamed I haven't purchased Legendary yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That edition of Legendary is beautiful. I've also heard good things about The Darkest Minds series, but I have yet to read it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats a fun Darkest Minds package... and so many pretty Caraval/Legendary covers! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just curious, how many copies of Caraval do you own now? You have quite the collection. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo... That Darkest Minds win was primo. I just finished reading The Darkest Minds for the first time a couple of weeks ago in a reading group. I had the first three books on my Kindle for the longest time, so I figured signing up for the group would motivate me. 🙌

    I love surprises under naked covers, but having different surprises for the same book would make me crazy. Ha ha. Have a wonderful week. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Darkest Minds promo is pretty sweet! Love the coffee mugs! I am still on the fence about the Reaper book but a have seen it mentioned a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol I can't tell - are you a fan of Caravan/Legendary, Jessica? 😂😂 I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies!

    Have a fantastic day. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, the Taiwanese edition of Caraval is so beautiful. The colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where did you end up buying the Japanese edition? I'm looking for that one, Bulgarian and Dutch editions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I initially bought them off of Amazon Japan.

      The Bulgarian one my friend helped me find. It was at this website: https://www.bard.bg/book/?id=2166&q=caraval and you had to send an email requesting what you wanted to purchase.

      The Netherlands one was one a friend had to buy for me as the seller didn't ship to the US.

      Delete
  19. Do you think you could hook me up with that friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well basically I just put it out on Twitter through #booksfortrade and she was someone who followed me who replied saying she could help me. :)

      Delete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!