Jun 1, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What do you think your blog says about you? (submitted by Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: That I am a bit crazy and chaotic and very, very enthusiastic about books. When you read my posts you can see that I am all over the place! I want to talk about everything but not so much that I give away everything! I hedge, I avoid things. I swear it's like having a conversation with myself. *which I so totally don't do*








3 comments:

  1. I have conversations with myself pretty regularly. Is that a bad thing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it - I'm constantly in conversations with myself. One of the best things about having a blog is that it's our own personal platform to post what we wish, how we wish, about what we wish, and if that consists of just rambled posts, then so be it!

    Feel free to check out my own answer if you wish!

    - Charlotte (InkBlottings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always talking to myself. I have even been know to argue with myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!