Dec 31, 2012

2012 in Review

Going to keep this one short and sweet!


I read 18/11 of the books for this challenge!



I read 53/40 for this challenge!



For the year I read 106 books! 

Some being novellas and graphic novels! 4 of these reads have not been reviewed/posted yet since they are ARCs and will be posted later next year.

This is a pretty decent estimate as well since I had to go through my poll list and count all reviews and then check my in queue list!

Not too bad considering I had to work mornings this past year and am still trying to find a full time job! Going to aim for another 100 next year as well! 


Happy New Year, almost (where I am at, at least), Everyone!





1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!