Dec 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Well first off, when I got a B&N coupon last week, I couldn't let it sit there. Bad enough I really had to let this week's sit there. But I ended up buying a keeper copy, since I just have an ARC and didn't get around to buying the final copy right away, of:

Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder


Then my mom was buying something on Amazon, already over the $25 free shipping, so I had her add this to it too since I couldn't pass up owning the paper copy for cheaper than what I paid for the kindle version. It was still just $1.75!!

Angelfall by Susan Ee


Then I participated in the Where's Black City? Photo doo-hicky and received these fabulous SIGNED bookmarks that have both Black City and Phoenix on them:




BIRTHDAY EDITION!


A B&N Giftcard!!


That's what I got so far. But the day isn't over. But the rest might go into next week's STS post since I don't feel like waiting all day to have this post up!









17 comments:

  1. You got some good ones. I still haven't read Angelfall though I have it on my Kindle. You know, too many books, too little time. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touch of Power! I really want to read it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I want to read Angelfall and I definitely want to pick up one of Maria Snyder's books. Happy Birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, Birthday girl! I can't believe Angelfall was so cheap! Enjoy all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Angelfall. Nice Birthday Giftcard. I love getting Giftcards....

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder, can't wait to read more by her!
    Thanks for stopping by my StS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday :)

    The cover for Touch of Power looks incredible. Me want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I wish I would have known Angelfall was so cheap...I was going to do a order for super-saver shipping last week and was short by 98 cents...how aggravating! So I skipped it because I couldn't spend another 10 bucks :(
    Oh, well. I already have the ebook, I just prefer print copies >.<

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!
    I snagged a copy of Angelfall too!
    BTW, I still need your address to mail you Foretold. You can email it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A touch of power is top if my net galley to-read pile but that is such a beautiful cover! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some nice additions there. I like the cover of Touch of Power. Angelfall is on my TBR list. Hope to get to it soon.

    The Pictures you missed from my STS were Opal and Incendiary.

    Happy Reading!!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snyder's series is still on my TBR list. And gift cards for more books are always nice!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great deal on Angelfall! Enjoy your books :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice! I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angelfall is a great price for paperback! I have it on my kindle and still need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a very good price for print copy. Thanks for stopping by post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!