Dec 8, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's theme is: Books YOU Want For Xmas! {Part II}



*in no particular order 

Books that actually made it on my Xmas (and birthday since its 9 days before xmas, I won't really know where a book will fall until those days!) list this year, are:



CARNIVAL OF SOULS
by Melissa Marr

I was skeptical about this one at first, but after reading reviews I decided I want to read it so onto the Xmas list it went!



TIGER LILY
by Jodi Lynn Anderson

I read an ARC of this one, but I would really like to have a final copy version since the covers are totally different! Plus this was such a wicked awesome read, I really need a keeper copy!



DEARLY, BELOVED
by Lia Habel

Another book I read as an ARC (electronic on this one), so I don't have a keeper copy. I tend to want to own the real thing after reading an ARC anyways!



FALLING KINGDOMS
by Morgan Rhodes

This one releases 5 days before my bday, so it's on my combo list! Might end up being an xmas gift since my mom might have all my bday gifts already. Did enter the goodreads contest for this one which winners get drawn on my bday, which would make a nice bday gift if I could win! ;)



OPAL
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Because I am an idiot, I put this on my Xmas list to my friend since we exchange books on Xmas. I originally knew that this bad boy comes out on the 18th and I thought I can wait a week. But as we know now, at least in the US, it released EARLY. As in this week! WTF? Now my waiting is going to be a little more agonizing, but I can manage. Besides I still need to read Onyx but I was hoping to read them back to back.





3 comments:

  1. Love your list! I've been wanting all these titles too! Patience is a virtue...especially when it comes to books! :) I'm glad you liked Tiger Lily, I hear mixed things about it but still want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOoo, Good choices! Falling Kingdoms cover is amazing!

    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/12/top-5-sundays-december-9th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love Melissa Marr. I haven't heard of some of these so I will be checking them out. Here is my Top 5. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!