Dec 15, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)






This week's theme is: FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2012!



* in no particular order




Oh man this will be tough!


TIGER LILY
by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Definitely one of my all time fave reads of the year!! It was freaking amazing to see this different spin on Peter Pan! Peter Pan is one of my fave Disney movies and for some reason I just loved seeing this version of Tiger Lily vs what we got from Disney! Simply amazing!



FOURTH GRAVE BENEATH MY FEET
by Darynda Jones

It's the series that just keeps getting better and better!! This series is freaking awesome! So in love with it!



THIRTEEN
by Kelley Armstrong

While sad to see this series end already, it was a terrific ride! The ending summons up Savannah's journey, yet still leaves you with enough to be happy! So definitely a top read this year!



 OBSIDIAN
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

While not a 2012 release, I did read this one this year and like many other bloggers, fell in freaking love with it!!



HEMLOCK
by Kathleen Peacock

Another YA read that swept me away this year!! Totally looooved this one! Thought it was an awesome take on werewolves! Eagerly awaiting information on the sequel!  





3 comments:

  1. wow I can't believe you were able to narrow it down to five!! Kudos to you!! I have Hemlock on my shelf but haven't gotten the chance to read it! Maybe next year lol when the sequel comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so hard only choosing 5. What's funny is that I haven't actually gotten to read any of the books you listed yet. I think it is great because you always have some wonderful ones for me to add to my TBR list. I know I will be reading Obsidian soon for sure because you have told me so much about that series. Here is my Top 5. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. TIGER LILY!
    Oh yeah. That book is breath taking :) My favorite retelling so far.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!