Dec 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
"I sniffed again. The scents were so familiar, trying to sift through them all was like putting together a jigsaw puzzle that was all the same colour. When I finally found all the pieces, they'd faded to almost nothing, and I was certain one of them had to be wrong because the person it belonged to had been lost to me for a very long time. But the other...the other wasn't really dead at all." p 80








TITLE: God Save the Queen
AUTHOR: Kate Locke

PUBLISHER: Orbit
GENRE: Paranormal Steampunk
RELEASE DATE: July 3, 2012




5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book! I love the blending of genres. Happy reading and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Haven't heard of that one. Hope you'll enjoy your read.

    Here's my TT

    Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this tease! I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds like an enjoyable read. Merry Christmas!! Thank you for stopping by my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great teaser!I loved this book, hope you are enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!