Dec 14, 2012

Cover Copy Reveal--The Eternity Cure

It looks like Julie Kagawa's new series, Blood of Eden is getting a new look. I feel conflicted. I don't know if I like it or not. I really liked the cover of the first book, not sure how I feel about this look...







So there you have it!

Here's the cover description for The Eternity Cure:

Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.




The Eternity Cure releases April 23, 2012







6 comments:

  1. Hmm... I don't think I like it! Doesn't really fit with it!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh no, I'm not a fan of the new covers! I much prefer the original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I feel about The Eternity Cure but I really don't like the new The Immortal Rules cover.

    I don't think they really say much of anything - I wouldn't even know what the series was about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is sad news!!
    I really liked the original best!!

    I dont really like how simple the new ones are!

    -Theresa Jones

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOO!! I love the original cover!! why??? this cover doesn't convey anything about the book at all! I'll still read it, but so sad they changed the cover! I'm glad I bought the first book. At least I'll always have it!

    Ning @ DABR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually prefer the new covers. The old one is a bit meh! So good choice for the publishers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!