Dec 7, 2012

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?


MY ANSWER: Well my first reaction to this question was wanting to be a character that wasn't from a book necessarily. I would want to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast! She is my fave princess since we both have brown hair and when I was little I would always wear a pony tail too! And then of course we both have a love of books! And she ends up marrying a prince, living in a castle with a HUGE library that has tons of bookshelf room! 

So yes, I think Belle will do nicely!







27 comments:

  1. Lol, I do so love that idea, Beauty And The Beast is my favourite Disney movie ever, I also think it was because of the library, I so want it.
    Great choice, thanks for stopping by.
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle is a nice choice :) She is also a very loving character, who is not afraid to love someone who is different!

    Old follower stopping by.

    Here's my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute! Who wouldn't want to be the princess in the end.

    My F&F post

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great pick! Disney princesses are fantastic and she is one of the best. Gotta love that library. Thank you for stopping by JC's Book Haven.

    My FF.
    Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick! I totally coveted her library too! :D Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I love Belle! She's probably my favorite Disney princess as well.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belle is the perfect princess... really. Great choice. Happy Friday! And thanks for Hopping! XOXO - Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES!! That library is definitely a selling point! And when she's fangirling over this book at the beginning, that is me every time I find a book! Thanks for sharing, I'm an old follower! :) Hop on over if you have the time:
    My Friday Post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fantastic answer, I always wanted to be Bell. She is my favorite princess as well.

    Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belle is a wonderful choice! :) It'd be all about the books for me!! :) Have a great weekend. (old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my FF! Belle is an awesome character, great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute choice :)

    old follower
    Jenny @ Book Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belle is an amazing answer! My FF post: http://hardcoreheroines.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww what a great choice! I love Belle! :)

    Old Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belle! What a great choice. I would never have thought of her.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I almost put down Belle, I love her so much! Great choice!I just saw the stage musical and it was awesome!
    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd be Belle if I could get that Library, right?

    Old Follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to be a princess! Who wouldn't? xD and Beauty and the Beast have such a epic romance. *Happy sighs* Thanks for stopping by! Old follower. :)

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a great answer. Makes perfect sense for your personality. Thanks for visiting my FF. Old Follower. =]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice one!
    I'd love to be like her, too. A gorgeous prince and a library of books? YES, PLEASE. ;)

    Thanks for droppin by!

    Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is probably my favorite choice for this week's FF.

    see who I picked at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That was totally based on a book right? ;-) I think it counts :D Thanks for stopping by my blog this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. sweet! belle is a great pick!! old follwer! and thanks for checking out my FF - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very creative. I haven't thought about the fairy tales. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    Old follower
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aw! I love your choice! OMG Yeah the library! HAHAH Awesome pick!

    Old follower!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!