Dec 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
Enjoying this finale to Evie's story so far! Actually picked a perfect time to read it! It released back in the summer yet the book is taking place just before Christmas time and past it now! Guess it's a good thing it took me so long to get to it!
 
 
"That settled it. A cheery band we'd make, no doubt. I'd been looking forward to starting some new Christmas traditions this year. Simple things. Reading the Grinch. Decorating a tree. Making cookies. Storming the Center to rescue the closest person I'd ever had to a mom. The usual holiday fare.
 
Merry freaking Christmas." p 162-163
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TITLE: Endlessly
AUTHOR:  Kiersten White
PUBLISHER: Harper Teen
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: July 24, 2012
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. Oh, I like it, especially the last thing on the list.

    Here's
    MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it's a Christmas tease! And this cover is absolutely spectacular. She sounds snarky...I think I would enjoy her. Thank you so much for visiting my TT. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teaser. I really need to take this one off the TBR mountain and read it. My teasers this week are from Aurelia by Anne Osterlund and Dying to Tell by Rita Herron. Happy reading and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great teaser, another series I need to get caught up on. I enjoyed the first one and need to get to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I love this series! Great teaser. I need to read this one still :)

    Here is my TT: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday-catching-fire-by-suzanne.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tease! Made me smile. Thanks for stopping by my TT. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the christmas tie in teaser. Only read the first in this series but I didn't get on with it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I like the voice. Very snarky.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesdays_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica,

    I have Endlessly sitting on my bookshelf hollering at me to be read. I absolutely need to do it! Especially after your great teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing but to put us in the mood for the holiday, "Merry freaking Christmas"!

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sounds really cute. I've been meaning to check these out forever. So many books, too little time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice teaser for Christmas. I haven't heard of this book before. I think I will go and check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! I really need to start this series soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! I am so itching to read this book- hopefully it will be under the tree this year!

    MY TT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha this teaser is totally in synch with the holidays! This book sounds so so good! I always love protagonists who have a sense of humor. Thanks for stopping by! Old follower. :D

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teaser. I really need to get this book. I loved the other two.

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!