Dec 1, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: BOOKS/SERIES YOU HAVE READ MORE THAN ONCE!



*in no particular order


These days I have no time for re-reading! There was a time when I never had anything new to read for months on end! So weird to think of that time! These were some of my fave books to re-read, most were YA since that's (when I was a teen) the time when I had nothing new to read!

 

DEMON IN MY VIEW
by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Back in the day there was a time when I had no new reads to read for weeks and sometimes months on end! Some of those days were when I was a teen and not all my fave authors now were published, Amelia's books were awesome! This in particular was my fave that I read several times over! With a heroine named Jessica who was a writer and had a hot vampire after her, what wasn't there to love? 



OLD MAGIC
by Marianne Curley

This was another fave that I just loved! Kate was your normal, plain girl, yet she was a witch! Jarrod was the hot new guy who also had strange abilities! And then there's time traveling! So it was just a freaking awesome read that I just adored re-reading!!



SNOW
by Tracy Lynn

Many moons ago, there was a YA series by multiple authors titled Once Upon a Time, these authors would "revamp" fairy tales and this one was Snow White, obviously! I loved it!! It was just so awesome! The "dwarves" were very different and incredible! And prince charming isn't who you think! It was definitely my fave out of the series!



HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE
by Jeaniene Frost

This was probably the last book I re-read! This was at the time when my UF pile was gradually building and I probably re-read this twice! Loved it!! Loved meeting Bones for the first time over and over again!



POISON STUDY
by Maria V. Snyder

I adored this series!! Poison Study was just so incredible it was one of those reads I had to re-read!







1 comment:

  1. I love reading your lists because you always have some that I need to add to my TBR pile! The Snow one looks so interesting. Do you watch Once Upon a Time the tv show? It's my favorite.

    My re-read on your list is Cat and Bones - Night Huntress. I love this series! The rest I will have to look at further.

    My Top 5

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!