Dec 23, 2012

Stacking the Shelves


This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Another good week! I had a few leftovers from my birthday that I got towards the end of the day last Sunday. So the remains of my birthday STS were:


Into the Woods by Kim Harrison (SIGNED!)

I had originally bought this myself, but then my mom bought it from me to give to me as a gift! Turned out to be a birthday gift! This was my keeper copy since I did read an ARC of this already!


 Another B&N Gift Card!


Then awhile back I had won a contest from Kiersten White and I ended up getting:


Mind Games by Kiersten White (ARC) (SIGNED!!)


Then I bought myself a keeper copy of:

Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder


Then my sister got these and didn't really want them, so I bought them off her! Figured 80% of my money goes to books anyway, then its 10% clothes, 10% miscellaneous!

More B&N Gift Cards!



And while not totally book related, it is in a sense since it started as a book, but this is the movie version, I bought this totally awesome T-shirt at Kohl's:

Yup! A JAWS t-shirt!! It's even a bright jade green! I don't have that color in my t-shirt collection! And of course as you all might know, I LOOOVE this movie! And it was based on a BOOK! That I read! ;)


And that was what I got in my mailbox! What did you get?
Check back next week for my Christmas (and possibly after Christmas shopping!) haul!





22 comments:

  1. Amazing haul, Jessica! I hope you enjoy all your books, especially Mind Games and A Scent of Magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A signed copy from Mind Games, that is so awesome! I can't wait to read that book, since I liked her other series :) Happy reading!

    My haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to reading Mind Games. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I love the Kiersten White package! I need to read something by her pronto. And loving the JAWS shirt too! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collection! I am just catching up on Kim Harrison. I read Black Magic Sanction last week. I also just requested Mind Games from Amazon Vine. We have such similar tastes in our book choices. My new books posts are here at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL great group of goodies! Including the awesome Jaws shirt!! Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mind Games looks so good - I need to get myself a copy of it. And, gasp, I've never seen Jaws! Too scary!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I have Mind Games too, can't wait to check it out! Happy Holidays =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mind Games looks so good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week Thanks for stopping by my IMM :)

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHHATT signed arc's amazing! what a great haul !
    thanks for checking out my STS yesterday! -Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, mind games! Awesome! Nice haul this week, Jessica! Thanks for stopping by my STS! Happy holidays and enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the t-shirt! Love Jaws, epecially the 3rd one. Great books too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel like the only one in the world who hasn't read Maria Snyder. I'll put that in my 2013 resolutions!

    I hope you enjoy Mind Games! It looks fantastic and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

    Have a great holiday :)

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul. I like Kim Harrison's Hollows Series. I am waiting for the last one to come out to finish reading all the books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another awesome collection of books. They all look very interesting. Love the Jaws T-shirt too!!
    Happy Reading and Happy Holidays :D

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got Mind Games too. I'm hoping to read it over the holidays.

    Jaws! My very first boyfriend took me to see that when it came out so that I would hug him during the scary parts. It worked lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I'm so jelly! Kim Harrison is AWESOME!!! LUCKKKYYYY! *sigh* lol.. Great haul, Jess <3

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to read Mind Games. I hope you love all your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A nice haul Jessica & happy 'belated' birthday!

    I hope to start on Mind Games next and Scent of Magic looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love signed books!! Yay for you :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!