Dec 16, 2012

It's My Birthday!!



I'm officially, well, in a few more hours officially, 25 years old!! Yay! And how do I get to spend the day? 

At my niece's fourth birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese! Yeah. Fun. 

At least there's pizza...and skeeball!

Since today is my big day, my Stacking the Shelves post will be slightly delayed since I want to have my Birthday edition today on my birthday instead of waiting til next week!

So check back in a few hours and come see what I get and got earlier this week!






10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jessica!!! May all your wishes come true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Chuck E. Cheese! I hope you have an awesome birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jessica ! Hope you have a book-tastic and great day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jess! Hope you have fun on your big day, even if its at Chuck E. Cheese. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday!! Skeeball is definitely fun. I hope your day is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I love playing the games at Chuck e Cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo! Wishing you a very happy birthday! Enjoy it :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!