Dec 22, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's theme is: Books You Are Dying For in 2013!


*in no particular order


 TWICE TEMPTED
By Jeaniene Frost

I think this one speaks for itself!



OMENS
by Kelley Armstrong

Excited for Kelley's newest novel that steps away from the Otherworld, as sad as I am to see that world go. Still ecstatic for her new world!



WEATHER WITCH
by Shannon Delany

Yet again, I ADORED Shannon's 13 to Life series as you all may know! So very happy to see what her new series will be like!!!



HIDDEN
by Marianne Curley

Soooooo very very excited for this one!! Has been almost 7 years since I last read her books when they were last published, so I soooo cannot wait for this one to release!!



ANTIGODDESS
by Kendare Blake

Sooo loved Anna Dressed in Blood--still need to read the sequel--so I have high hopes for this one! It sounds incredible as well. Such a long wait since it doesn't release until September 2013!





And to round things off...yeah, making it not Top 5, but Top 6--3 YA books and 3 Adult books--my third adult book is:


FIFTH GRAVE PAST THE LIGHT
by Darynda Jones

Yeah, found this cover on Goodreads. Not sure how I feel about this one...regardless I am always up for the next Charley Davidson book!! Best series ever! Odd cover art choice though...




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Vlad so that one will definitely be a good one. I like Kelley Armstrong, but I haven't heard of this one yet. I have added the Grave series from Darynda Jones on my TBR. Great Top 6 list! My Top 5.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!